Are You Eligible?
To be eligible for Elevate support, businesses must:
- Have less than 10 employees.
- Be a manufacturing or tradable service business with an annual turnover below €1.8m/£1.5m.
- Be an indigenous business registered in Ireland or Northern Ireland
- Have a satisfactory track record and a minimum 12 months sales history in their home market.
- Demonstrate uniqueness and that their business does not displace existing products/services in the target market.
- Be focused on winning new cross-border sales.
- Have generated less than 30% of their total sales in the target cross-border market in the last financial year.
- Have the capacity (human, financial and production) to deliver the project.
- Have not previously participated on InterTradeIreland ‘Acumen’ programme.
Sole Traders and partnerships that satisfy the eligibility criteria are welcome to apply.