InterTradeIreland has been helping small businesses in Ireland and Northern Ireland explore new cross-border markets, develop new products, processes and services and become investor ready for over two decades.
Based in Newry, our services include supports for sales growth and innovation, plus funding and business insights for SMEs across the island who are looking to grow their business. Through our dedicated Brexit advisory service we also help companies to manage the new trading relationship between Britain and the EU, via a range of supports and services. InterTradeIreland has also introduced a number of specific Covid-19 supports focused around funding and recovery.
As one of the cross-border bodies, InterTradeIreland is funded by the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment (DETE) and the Department for the Economy (DFE) in Northern Ireland.
We are a small organisation making a big difference:
- Over 54,000 businesses provided with assistance and guidance
- €1.75bn/£1.5bn business development value generated
- 22,000 Jobs Impact
- Supported over 1,500 first time exporters
- Supported over 1,200 first time innovators
How we help SMEs through:
Who We Work With
- Manufacturing & Tradable Services Companies
- Typically ambitious SMEs who have a satisfactory trading record