What is Seedcorn?
The 2020 Seedcorn competition is now closed for entries.
Returning applicants can access their application progress in the link below.
- For companies under five years old at 31 May 2020 and who are seeking to raise new equity of between €50,000 and €299,999.
- For companies under five years old at 31 May 2020 and who are seeking to raise in excess of €300,000.
There are nine cash prizes up for grabs and entrepreneurs compete against each other regionally before competing for the all-island Best New Start and Best Early Stage Company titles.
Every business idea / plan submitted is reviewed by our investment experts and you are given individual feedback on request. Shortlisted companies also get a unique opportunity to pitch to investors and business leaders.
- €100,000: Overall winner
- €50,000: Best Category Winner
- 6 x €20,000: Regional Winners
- €10,000: Special Award Winner for the best venture stemming from a university spin-out or support programme