Back

Multi-Crete Agri Products

Company Details

  • Name:
    Multi-Crete Agri Products
  • Date(s):
    October 2019
  • Town:
    Donegal
  • County:
    Co. Donegal
  • Academic Partner:
    North West Regional College

Expertise

  • Manufacturing

About the Company

Company Description

Multi-crete is a family run business located in Killygordon, Co. Donegal. The company’s main business involves readymix and precast concrete, sand and gravel to both the residential and commercial markets. The company employs 19 (15FT + 4PT) with 80% of sales currently in Ireland and the remaining 20% predominantly in N.I.

Project Description

Multicrete would like to develop and embed a new concrete testing capability and introduce 3D design capacity to the business while also moving towards zero-waste manufacture.