The application process
- Download the application form available on this page.
- Complete the application form and return to InterTradeIreland via email: email@example.com.
- Your application and accounts are checked by InterTradeIreland, and you will receive feedback on your application.
- If applicable, feedback is obtained from other economic development agency e.g. INI, EI, LEO, LEA.
- Your application is assessed by panel, who meet on a monthly basis.
- Your business is informed of the decision.
Elevate appeals process
- Applicants will be notified of the InterTradeIreland Assessment Panel decision by email within five working days of the assessment meeting.
- If your application is unsuccessful, you may appeal the assessment panel decisionThe appeal and related documentation must be submitted to InterTradeIreland by return email within ten working days of notification of the original panel decision.
- In your appeal, you must directly address the reasons why your application was rejected and provide information requested on any other issues identified by the assessment panel.
- The appeal will be considered at the next scheduled assessment panel meeting and applicants will be notified by email of the final decision within five working days of the assessment meeting.