With 3 billion active monthly users on Facebook and 1.4 billion on Instagram, more than 77% of the world’s population are active on at least one Meta platform. In 2022, Meta Ads reached 34% of the global population over the age of 13, making it a key platform to raise awareness of your business in new markets.
This webinar provides businesses with an overview of the Meta Ads platform, giving practical guidance on how to use the platform to increase brand awareness, reach new customers, drive website traffic, and ultimately improve online sales or enquiries. Specifically, it covers:
- How Meta Ads works
- Ads Centre vs. Ads Manager
- Campaign objectives you can choose from
- Audience groups you can target with Meta Ads
- Tracking performance using the Meta Pixel
- How to structure a campaign
- Live demo of a Meta Ads build
- Measuring and monitoring performance
- Key advertising times
Leading digital expert, Carly Warke from Digital Performance Lab, shares her knowledge and experience, and answers questions throughout the session. By the end of the video, you will have a practical knowledge of the opportunities presented to you by Meta Ads and how you can use the platform to reach new markets.