Support and advice for businesses across the island is available to help firms navigate the current challenges. In these unprecedented times InterTradeIreland continues to offer its full range of programmes. We realise however the immense challenges that face the business community and we will endeavour to be as flexible and supportive to you as you navigate your way through this uncertainty.
We have created the guides below which summarise the key information your business needs to know.
Businesses currently on any of our support programmes should feel free to contact their ITI representative immediately to discuss flexible arrangements that may help you complete the programme. We will be in contact with each of you over the next number of days to work with and assist you. We are working on additional supports and will keep you updated as they become available.
The governments in Ireland, Northern Ireland and the United Kingdom have launched unprecedented support packages. For more information on what is available see the links below:
- Further details on Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Check if employer covered by the Job Retention scheme
- Claim for wage costs through the Job Retention Scheme
- Self Employment Income Support Scheme (Claim a Grant)
- Self Employment Income Support Scheme (How HMRC works out total income and trading profits)
- Guidance for employees, employers and businesses re Covid-19
Temporary Relaxation of the Enforcement of EU Drivers' Hours Rules