Eligibility Criteria and T&C’s
Are you eligible?
- Applications must be from an SME (250 employees or less) and Turnover <€50M (￡ equivalent);
- The business must have a satisfactory trading record (we reserve the right to request submission of Financial Accounts for the business);
- The assistance requested must relate to a Brexit issue;
- Companies based in Ireland must submit a valid tax clearance access number along with this application form.
Note: There are certain exclusions in line with specific State Aid guidelines, such as primary agriculture – please contact the Brexit Team at InterTradeIreland for further information.
The Voucher is provided under the European Commission Regulation on De Minimis Aid as stated in the documentation for the Brexit Start to Plan. The business must provide InterTradeIreland with details of all other De Minimis aid which has been granted to the business within the past three years. It should be noted that a false declaration by a business resulting in the threshold of €200,000 being exceeded could later give rise to the aid being recovered with interest.
Terms and Conditions
- A business can only avail of one Brexit Voucher support at any point in time
- There is a limited budget for the Brexit Voucher support and InterTradeIreland reserve the right to fund only those applications, which, in the opinion of InterTradeIreland, demonstrate a clear need and readiness to engage in this process.
- The Brexit Voucher support are non-transferable;
- The funding is provided under the European Commission Regulation on De Minimis Aid as stated in the application for the Emergency Business Solution. It should be noted that a false declaration by a business resulting in the threshold of €200,000 being exceeded could later give rise to the aid being recovered with interest;
- Company registration numbers may be checked on the Companies House website at www.companieshouse.gov.uk or with the Company Registration Office at www.cro.ie;
- Businesses participating in the Brexit Voucher support acknowledge that their client/professional relationship shall be strictly between the Service Provider and the Business. InterTradeIreland shall not be responsible for any costs or expenses of the business other than those payable by it pursuant to Brexit Voucher support.
- InterTradeIreland assumes no duty of care towards any business, nor shall it have any liability whatsoever or howsoever arising in connection with the appointment of a Service Provider (including without limitation for any loss or damage incurred in connection with the advice received from a Service Provider);
- Submission of this application shall constitute an acknowledgement of the business’s acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- InterTradeIreland reserves the right to use any data submitted to detect potential fraud.