The Business Explorer Programme can help you explore the best way forward within your business to effect change through Innovative solutions.
There are two levels of funding within the Business Explorer programme. You can apply initially for Explore, which will give you access to specialist support through an academic or industry specialist to begin to explore the challenges within your business or the idea you would like to develop. You can progress from Explore to Plan to continue working with an academic or industry specialist to develop a plan to integrate the solution or new idea into your business.
Business Explorer – Explore
About the support
5 days of academic/specialist support:
- To explore current challenges within your business.
- To explore and draft a plan to begin to address the issues identified such as energy efficiency requirements, carbon zero plans, digitisation plans, product development, process development, use of Industry 4.0 for business improvement and innovative productivity solutions.
Next steps - Use draft plan/recommendations to begin to implement change and consider applying for further support through Business Explorer - Plan or InterTradeIreland’s Innovation Boost programme whatever the recommendation advises.
Funding available £5,000/€5,800 + VAT
If your business meets the criteria, please fill out an application form.
Business Explorer – Plan
About the support
18 days of academic/specialist support:
- To work on the challenges or ideas identified to create a plan to implement the solution.
- To develop a plan of implementation that will potentially consider use of new technologies, processes or product in order to enable innovative business improvements in operations, business agility, productivity and sustainability.
- To develop and embed innovation skills to address the application challenge.
- To boost SME's knowledge and understanding of innovative practice or initiatives to ensure continued business growth performance.
- To be completed over a minimum of 3 months or a maximum of 6 months.
Next steps - Use plan of implementation to apply for further support through IntertradeIreland’s Innovation Boost.