Digital Sales Essentials is now closed for applications.
Digital Sales Advanced is expected to launch in November 2022 - full details of that programme will be made available in due course.
What support does it provide?
Digital Sales Essentials will offer 5 days worth of fully-funded consultancy support over 12 weeks to enable improved online presence, digital marketing and e-commerce capability to eligible companies that trade cross-border.
Support and advice can be tailored to suit your company and is available in the following areas:
- Website audit, web design process, updates & upgrades and website/CRM integration
- Implementing e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Woo Commerce, SquareSpace
*Your company must have a live functioning website to select this option
- Developing a digital strategy – brand identity, positioning & content planning
- Digital business consulting, exploring digitalisation options
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) audit and initial implementation
- Key social media channels, influencer marketing, blogging, adverts and video content
- Implementing digital marketing analytics
- Setting sales goals, audiences, website forms and measuring sales conversions
- Paid advertising on social media channels and pay per click advertising
- Planning for implementation of digital customer engagement and support service
- Online channels: email, LiveChat and messaging apps (e.g. WhatsApp, Facebook)
- Mapping a defined shipping & returns strategy for your product portfolio
- Practical advice on product packaging, labelling, using carriers and shipping costs
- Overview of standard e-commerce terms & conditions, online advertising compliance
- GDPR and protecting customer’s privacy and financial data online, insurance & security
How to apply
Find out if you are eligible to apply for Digital Sales Essentials consultancy support.
Learn about some of the common technical terms used in Digital Sales & Marketing.