Are You Eligible?
To be eligible for support under the Business Explorer - Plan, businesses must:
- Be a small or medium-sized enterprise (SME) with 5 – 249 employees (part-time/full time).
- Be an SME which is a manufacturing or tradable services company, located on the island of Ireland (North or South).
- Be financially viable by demonstrating a minimum of £300k annual turnover to £40m (guided figure). Priority given to businesses with less 100 staff and less than £10m turnover.
- Have a minimum 2 year trading history.
- Be an SME indigenous to the island of Ireland.
- Be an SME which is able to demonstrate the need for technical support through an InterTradeIreland Innovation programme.
- Be an SME which is able to demonstrate the capacity and commitment to support an InterTradeIreland Innovation programme project at senior management level.
- Have a business challenge that you have begun to address but need further support to develop an innovative solution into plan of adaption.
Please note: You will be working with an academic or industry specialist in the opposite jurisdiction to where your business is based.