E-Merge Application for up to £2,500/€2,800 for E-Commerce, On Line Sales and Marketing Advice
InterTradeIreland wishes to offer your business the opportunity to apply for additional Sales and Marketing support at this difficult time. We thought the best way to do this was to give you the opportunity to develop and/or improve your online presence. We can give you access to a team of consultants who have specific skills in E-Commerce, Online Marketing and Social Media.
To be eligible for E-Merge businesses should:
- Be an SME with less than 250 staff and £40million turnover.
- Be an indigenous business registered in Ireland or Northern Ireland.
- Be active in either the manufacturing or tradeable services sectors.
- Have an established trading history and have a proven track record, minimum 12-18mnths trading in their home market.
- Have an established trading record in cross border trade (ie. selling products/ services into the cross border market) or have identified a potential opportunity for future cross border trade.
- Have increasing cross border trade as the primary focus of the E-Merge project.
- Be able to complete the E-Merge project within 4 – 6 weeks of approval.