This year InterTradeIreland’s Venture Capital Conference celebrates its twentieth year as it takes place virtually for the first time in history.
Beginning life in 2002 and alternating between venues in Belfast and Dublin, the conference continues to be a must for entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, business angels, investors and anyone with an interest in venture capital.
The theme for this year's conference is 'What can we do to increase availability of Seed Capital for Start-ups on the island of Ireland?' and the confirmed keynote speakers are Bobby Healy, CEO and Founder of Manna; Anthony Rose, Co-Founder of Seed Legals and Yolanda Cooper, CEO and Founder of WE ARE PARADOXX.
Why should you attend?
- Get up-to-date on the current investment scene on the island of Ireland
- Learn from the experts the fundamentals of venture capital investment
- Connect with the island’s active investors and other like-minded entrepreneurs
- Interactive panel discussion and breakout sessions
- Watch and interact from the comfort of your own home or office
Only pre-booked attendees will be granted access, so make sure you register today.