Venture Capital Conference 2024
Accessing Venture Funding in 2024
The 23rd InterTradeIreland All-Island Venture Capital Conference returns to Belfast for the first time since March 2020. Once again bringing together the island’s venture community with early-stage start-up businesses and anyone with an interest in venture capital on the island in a productive networking environment. In addition to presentations and discussions on all that is current in venture investing on the island, the conference will aim to showcase the island’s start-up and early-stage ventures.
Why should you attend?
- Hear the Founder stories of starting and scaling on the island.
- Get up-to-date on the current investment scene on the island of Ireland.
- Learn from the experts the fundamentals of venture capital investment.
- Connect with the island’s active investors and other like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Interactive panel discussion and roundtables.