Seed Finance Workshops I, II and III will run over three sessions as follows:
- Monday 11th October 10am-12pm
- Monday 18th October 10am-12pm
- Monday 25th October 10am-12pm
By registering you will receive a Zoom link for each of the three sessions.
The workshops are aimed at early stage start-up companies seeking to raise business angel or venture capital finance. They will be delivered by our Lead Equity Advisor, Drew O’Sullivan.
Sources of Finance
- Angel/Venture Capital a source of capital, but only one of several - Who are they – HBAN, VCs etc.
- Expectations of Angel, VC (their Limited Partner expectations) - For what kind of company…
- Why think like an Angel/VC?
What Angel/VC look for, deck/plan
- Prepare to win…
- Deck outline
- Process – Preparation, VC qualification, materials
- Termsheet - Process
- Key terms – Control, Economics
Evolution of Cap Table
- Impact of Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- The PromoteCashflow Forecasting
- Get Customers cash sooner and Pay Suppliers Later
- Sales Pipeline Forecasting
- Customer Funded
- Investor Funded
Business Planning Insights
- Unit Economics
- Venture Model
Power of Pricing, Profitability & Value
- Impact of Increased Gross Profit