Seed Finance Workshops I, II and III will run over three sessions as follows:
Wednesday 2nd June 2pm-4pm
Friday 4th June 2pm-4pm
Tuesday 8th June 2pm-4pm
By registering you will receive a Zoom link for each of the three sessions.
The workshops are aimed at early stage start-up companies seeking to raise business angel or venture capital finance. They will be delivered by our Lead Equity Advisor, Drew O’Sullivan.
Sources of Finance
• Angel/Venture Capital a source of capital, but only one of several - Who are they – HBAN, VCs etc.
• Expectations of Angel, VC (their Limited Partner expectations) - For what kind of company…
• Why think like an Angel/VC?
What Angel/VC look for, deck/plan
• Prepare to win…
• Deck outline
• Process – Preparation, VC qualification, materials
• Termsheet - Process
• Key terms – Control, Economics
Evolution of Cap Table
• Impact of Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• The Promote
• Get Customers cash sooner and Pay Suppliers Later
• Sales Pipeline Forecasting
• Customer Funded
• Investor Funded
Business Planning Insights
• Unit Economics
• Venture Model
Power of Pricing, Profitability & Value
• Impact of Increased Gross Profit