|Title:||Seed Finance I Workshop in association with University of Limerick and Limerick IT|
|Date(s):||11th June 2020, 10.00am - 12.00pm|
|Venue:||Online workshop delivered by Zoom|
About the Event
This 2-hour workshop on Zoom is aimed at early stage start-up companies seeking to raise business angel or venture capital finance. It will be delivered by our Lead Equity Advisor, Drew O’Sullivan.
Sources of Finance
- Angel/Venture Capital a source of capital, but only one of several - Who are they – HBAN, VCs etc.
- Expectations of Angel, VC (their Limited Partner expectations) - For what kind of company…
- Why think like an Angel/VC?
What Angel/VC look for, deck/plan
- Prepare to win…
- Deck outline
- Process – Preparation, VC qualification, materials
- Termsheet - Process
- Key terms – Control, Economics
Evolution of Cap Table
- Impact of Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- The Promote
To register for this online workshop, fill in the registration form below.