This in-person Investment Planning Workshop is designed to help early stage businesses develop comprehensive business plans / slide decks to support their ambitions for growth and to assist in raising investment finance. The workshop uses the Business Cube methodology to develop holistic and iterative plans which evolve as a business idea develops into a commercial proposition.
There will be a light breakfast before the workshop commences and lunch will also be provided.
The Agenda for the Workshop is as follows:
- Introduction to the importance of the business plan / slide deck and Business Cube approach.
- Identifying the proposition – Market, Competitors and Product.
- Creating the proposition – Marketing, Management Team and Operations.
- Delivering and Financing the business – Risks, Financial Plan and Funding.
- Bringing together the plan / deck and clearly communicating the proposition.
- Actions and next steps.
The workshop will include group and individual exercises to accompany the sessions to maximize the value of the topics.