Go-2-Tender is an InterTradeIreland programme which has been developed to give SMEs the confidence, knowledge and practical skills to tender successfully for public sector contracts in their own jurisdiction and on a cross-border basis.
The programme is geared towards SMEs who are new to tendering or who want to improve their basic tendering skills. In addition to the training there are up to 2 days of mentoring available to companies who can demonstrate a need. All mentoring is delivered by an experienced consultant to assist with tender development.
This is a two-day workshop which will be delivered remotely using Zoom.
Find out more course details below:
- How to source above and below threshold contract opportunities
- The bid/no bid decision
- How the Public Sector buys (North and South)
- How to assess opportunities using live examples
- Electronic tender platforms (e.g. eTendersNI & eTenders.ie)
- Success strategies for SMEs
- How to become more competitive
- Improving your document writing skills
- Checklist of tender content and how it should be presented
- Debriefing following tender competitions
- Action planning for successful tendering
Mentor support will also be delivered via an online video platform and remote support.
Registration begins at 9.00 and the programme wraps up at 17.00 on both days.
When registered, you will be sent instructions on how to join the webinar – it is very simple: you don’t need any specific technology – just a computer. So you can join the workshops from your office, or your home (if you are home working).