|Title:||Go-2-Tender Workshop – Louth / Meath|
|Date(s):||22nd August & 5th September 2019, 9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Venue:||CityNorth Hotel, Dublin|
|Price:||£85/€100 per person|
About the Event
Go-2-Tender is an InterTradeIreland programme which has been developed to give SMEs the confidence, knowledge and practical skills to tender successfully for public sector contracts in their own jurisdiction and on a cross-border basis.
The programme is geared towards SMEs who are new to tendering or who want to improve their basic tendering skills. The course consists of a two day workshop and a half day of mentoring. This mentoring may be extended by up to 2 additional days and all mentoring is delivered by an experienced consultant to assist with tender development.
This is a two-day workshop which will take place on 22nd August and 5th September 2019. The workshops will be held at the CityNorth Hotel & Conference Centre, Gormanstown, Co Meath, K32 W562. Find out more course details below:
- How to source above and below threshold contract opportunities
- The bid/no bid decision
- How the Public Sector buys (North and South)
- How to assess opportunities using live examples
- Electronic tender platforms (e.g. eTendersNI & eTenders.ie)
- Success strategies for SMEs
- How to become more competitive
- Improving your document writing skills
- Checklist of tender content and how it should be presented
- Debriefing following tender competitions
- Action planning for successful tendering
Registration begins at 9.00 and the programme wraps up at 17.00 on both days.
Go-2-Tender provides excellent value for money and includes training, materials, catering and mentoring.
The cost is £85 or €100 per person.
- Download the Go-2-Tender Workshop – Louth / Meath application form.
- Send completed registration form to email@example.com
CityNorth Hotel & Conference Centre, Gormanston, County Meath, Ireland
Coordinates: 53.6391298, -6.257531900000004
Open in Google Maps