|Title:||Go-2-Tender Workshop – Belfast|
|Date(s):||10th & 24th October 2019, 9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Venue:||Crowne Plaza Hotel Belfast|
|Price:||£85/€100 per person|
About the Event
Go-2-Tender is an InterTradeIreland programme which has been developed to give SMEs the confidence, knowledge and practical skills to tender successfully for public sector contracts in their own jurisdiction and on a cross-border basis.
The programme is geared towards SMEs who are new to tendering or who want to improve their basic tendering skills. The course consists of a two day workshop and a half day of mentoring. This mentoring may be extended by up to 2 additional days and all mentoring is delivered by an experienced consultant to assist with tender development.
This is a two-day workshop which will take place on 10th and 24th October 2019. The workshops will be held at Belfast Crowne Plaza Hotel, 117 Milltown Rd, Shaws Bridge, Belfast BT8 7XP. Find out more course details below:
- How to source above and below threshold contract opportunities
- The bid/no bid decision
- How the Public Sector buys (North and South)
- How to assess opportunities using live examples
- Electronic tender platforms (e.g. eTendersNI & eTenders.ie)
- Success strategies for SMEs
- How to become more competitive
- Improving your document writing skills
- Checklist of tender content and how it should be presented
- Debriefing following tender competitions
- Action planning for successful tendering
Registration begins at 9.00 and the programme wraps up at 17.00 on both days.
Go-2-Tender provides excellent value for money and includes training, materials, catering and mentoring.
The cost is £85 or €100 per person.
- Download the Go-2-Tender Workshop – Belfast application form.
- Send completed registration form to email@example.com
Crowne Plaza Belfast, Milltown Road, Shaws Bridge, Belfast, UK
Coordinates: 54.5507206, -5.947572799999989
Open in Google Maps