Go-2-Tender is an InterTradeIreland programme which has been developed to give SMEs the confidence, knowledge and practical skills to tender successfully for public sector contracts in their own jurisdiction and on a cross-border basis.
The programme is geared towards SMEs who are new to tendering or who want to improve their basic tendering skills. In addition to the training there is mentoring available to companies who can demonstrate a need. All mentoring is delivered by an experienced consultant to assist with tender development.
This is a one-day workshop which will be delivered remotely using Zoom.
Find out more course details below:
- Mapping the All-Island Public Procurement Market
- Your public sector bid strategy
- Writing a winning bid / Selling yourself throughout the bid
- Maximising your quality scores
- Building your tender library
- Considering Price weightings
When registered, you will be sent instructions on how to join the webinar – it is very simple: you don’t need any specific technology – just a computer. So you can join the workshops from your office, or your home (if you are home working).
- Download the workshop application form above
- Send completed registration form to email@example.com