Go-2-Tender is an award winning InterTradeIreland programme that was developed to give SMEs the confidence, knowledge and practical skills to tender successfully for public sector contracts in their own jurisdiction and on a cross-border basis. This new programme is geared towards SMEs who want to improve their basic tendering skills to increase their success rates in public sector tenders.
One-to-one mentoring is available to companies who can demonstrate a need and is delivered by our team of experienced tender professionals.
This workshop focuses on opportunities within the Supplies and Services sector across Ireland and Northern Ireland.
The workshop is delivered over two consecutive half-day sessions via Zoom and covers the following topics:
* Mapping the All-Island Public Procurement Market
* Where to find tender opportunities
* Your public sector bid strategy
* Writing a winning bid / Selling yourself throughout the bid
* Building your tender library
* Price weighting considerations
Comprehensive instructions will be provided upon successful registration.
To register for a workshop contact Tom by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.