Go-2-Tender is an award winning InterTradeIreland programme that was developed to give SMEs the confidence, knowledge and practical skills to tender successfully for public sector contracts in their own jurisdiction and on a cross-border basis. The programme is geared towards SMEs who want to improve their tendering skills and to increase their success rates in public sector tenders.
This Health Focused Workshop is delivered over two consecutive half-day sessions via Zoom and addresses the very substantial opportunities that already exist, and that will be emerging in the Health Sector across the island of Ireland – not just in PPE but across all areas of health procurement.
About the online workshop:
Specifically, the workshop will address these issues and opportunities:
- Mapping the All-Island Public Procurement Market in Health – identifying current frameworks and contracts, and future pipeline across the full spectrum of health procurement.
- How the Public Sector buys – in Health: The contracting authorities, procurement bodies, demand management systems, etc.
- Where to find tender and contract opportunities.
- Your Public Sector bid strategy.
- Writing the winning bid / Selling yourself throughout the bid.
- Building your tender library.
- Price weighting considerations.
The workshop will involve contributions from buyers in the health sector.
Who should attend?
The workshop is designed for SMEs that are either bidding or considering bidding for contracts in the health sector – both specialist health products and services, and the wider range of supporting and enabling products / services that the health sector also buys (cleaning services, ICT, etc).
After the Workshop
One-to-one mentoring is available to companies that are exploring (or are keen to explore) the opportunities in health across the Island of Ireland - the mentoring is delivered by our team of experienced tender professionals.
To register for a workshop contact Tom by emailing: email@example.com for an application form.