|Title:||Go-2-Tender – Forming Joint Ventures & Consortia Workshop – Dublin|
|Date(s):||22nd January 2019, 9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Venue:||Radisson Blu Hotel Dublin Airport|
About the Event
This workshop examines in detail both the opportunities and challenges of forming successful consortia. It considers all of the strategy and process issues involved: legal, business, procurement, compliance, etc. The issues will be addressed through a combination of experience of collaboration and joint venture formation and best practice guidance on the process.
As Governments continue to strive to improve SME access to the Public Procurement markets, collaboration – the formation of Joint Ventures and Consortia - is increasingly common as an approach to winning bids.
Consortia can add great benefits to SMEs targeting new business in Public Procurement:
- Opening up new sub-sectors of the Public Procurement market
- Helping to meet minimum / mandatory criteria
- Adding new / specialist skills and capabilities
- Creating scale – through combined capacity
This workshop examines in detail both the opportunities and challenges of forming successful consortia. And it considers all of the strategy and process issues involved – legal, business, procurement, compliance, etc. The issues will be addressed through a combination of
- Experience of collaboration and Joint Venture formation
- Best practice guidance on the process – legal best practice, business best practice, and bidding best practice
- The experience of the trainer – in actually facilitating and working in collaborations over many years
- The experience of a guest speaker – a SME that has had experience of collaboration in bidding for and delivering Public Sector Contracts
Speakers at this workshop are yet to be confirmed.
Who Should Attend?
The workshop is designed for SME’s that either are bidding or are considering bidding for public sector contracts, in conjunction with collaborative partners – and should be attended by Owner Manager, MD’s Bid Team Leaders, who have the responsibility for identifying and working with partners.
Participants will benefit from interaction with guest speakers – a legal expert, and a SME with significant collaborative experience; and a workshop leader with many years’ experience in facilitating (and working in) collaborative ventures. Participants will also be provided with a comprehensive slide deck on best practice in the formation of collaborations (consortia and JV’s) and with a pack of working tools and guides on collaboration – formation, bidding, and management.
- Download the Go-2-Tender – Forming Joint Ventures & Consortia Workshop – Dublin application form.
- Send completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin Airport, Corballis, Dublin, Ireland
Coordinates: 53.4265529, -6.232584699999961
Open in Google Maps