Go-2-Tender is an award winning InterTradeIreland programme that was developed to give SMEs the confidence, knowledge and practical skills to tender successfully for public sector contracts in their own jurisdiction and on a cross-border basis. This new programme is geared towards SMEs who want to improve their basic tendering skills to increase their success rates in public sector tenders.
This workshop delivered in partnership with the Cyber Ireland and NI Cyber focuses on opportunities in Cyber Security in the Public Sector across Ireland and Northern Ireland.
The workshop is delivered over two consecutive half-day sessions via Zoom and covers the following topics:
- The All-island Public Procurement Market for Cyber Security
- Where to find tender opportunities in the Cyber Security sector
- Your public sector bid strategy; how to approach the Cyber Security opportunity
- Writing a winning bid / Selling yourself throughout the bid
- Building your tender library
- Price weighting considerations
The workshops will feature speakers from the Cyber Security sector, including from procurement teams in the Office of Government Procurement (Ireland) and CPD (Northern Ireland).
One-to-one mentoring is available to companies who can demonstrate a need and is delivered by our team of experienced tender professionals.
Comprehensive instructions will be provided upon successful registration.
To register for a workshop contact Tom by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
In partnership with: