Are you an established company in Northern Ireland seeking to grow your business and in need of funding?
Our Funding Advisory Service is aimed at SMEs who are looking for new or alternative sources of funding to finance business growth.
This session delivered by Grant Thornton on behalf of InterTradeIreland will give you the opportunity to find out about the main sources of funding for growth suitable for your business and will include information on both traditional bank funding and the newer types of funding that are now available in the market.
You will hear directly from experts in the local market about how you can succeed in your fundraising process.
Speakers will include:
- Scott Wilson HSBC Head of Corporate Banking
- Conor Hall Renatus Capital Partners Associate
- Overview of the current funding landscape including active funders;
- How providers of funding make their funding decisions and discussions around the types of SMEs they have funded; and
- Advice on how to make your business ready for funding.
We also look forward to hearing your thoughts about funding and your experiences through an interactive discussion.