|Title:||Facilities Management: The Procurement Opportunity – Breakfast Briefing Dublin|
|Date(s):||12th April 2019, 7.45am - 9.45am|
|Venue:||Dublin - venue TBC|
About the Event
Public Procurement in Facilities Management represents a major market opportunity for companies across a range of sub-sectors including:
- Mechanical and Electrical Services
- Access Control
- Security Services
- Maintenance - Planned & Preventative
- Building Fabric Maintenance
- Cleaning Services
- Catering Services
- Pest Control
- Legionella Control
- Front of House
- Events & Crowd Management
- IT Support
This breakfast briefing is designed to focus on the opportunities that are emerging from the Facilities Management Sector for SME’s in Ireland. It will provide an authoritative view on public sector Facilities Management opportunities in the coming years and on specific procurement plans for 2019.
Who Should Attend?
Owner managers, Managing Directors, Senior Sales & Marketing professionals, Bid Leaders and Technology Leaders in Facilities Management across the island of Ireland.
Registration is from 7:30am for briefing start at 7:45am sharp
- Download the Facilities Management: The Procurement Opportunity – Breakfast Briefing Dublin application form.
- Send completed registration form to email@example.com
Coordinates: 53.3498053, -6.260309699999993
Open in Google Maps