|Title:||Environmental Requirements in Public Procurement – Increasing Weights and Scores|
|Date(s):||7th July 2020 12:30 PM (approximately 45-60 minutes) System live from 12pm - webinar starts at 12.30pm.|
About the Event
The second in the series of webinars examines the Environmental Requirements of the public procurement market. When there is an increase in the numbers of public tendering events, Environmental Policies are no longer just a pass or fail. Therefore, Environmental requirements are becoming heavily scored, and are increasingly based on very specific requirements in relation to:
- Sustainability – for example, adherence to the UN Sustainable Development Goals,
- Biodiversity strategy and actions, and
- Measures and timelines to achieve carbon neutrality (expectations re carbon positive performance may be coming down the track).
The aim of this webinar is to:
- Examine the European policy drivers for ever-increasing environmental requirements,
- Identify the specific clauses emerging in relation to bid environmental requirements (and the weights / scores being applied), and
- Explore some best practice examples of environmental compliance – as a foundation for great bid content.
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information & a link for joining the webinar on 7th July 2020.
Please note: This webinar is not being recorded, and no playback is available there-after. Participants will have the option to submit questions throughout the webinar, which will keep participant data confidential. All questions (time depending) will be addressed during the webinar.
You can register for this event on an external website by clicking the button below.