Eligibility Criteria and T&C’s
InterTradeIreland is offering 100% financial support up to £2,000/€2,250 towards professional advice to address key business challenges as a result of Covid-19.
Are you eligible?
To qualify for financial support your business must:
- Be located on the island of Ireland (North or South)
- Trade across the border (NI/ROI)
- Employ less than 250 employees
- Have an annual turnover of less than €50m (sterling equivalent)
- Have a satisfactory trading history (we reserve the rights to request submission of financial accounts)
Note: There are certain exclusions in line with specific State Aid guidelines, such as primary agriculture – please contact the Emergency Business Solutions team at InterTradeIreland for further information.
This funding is provided under the European Commission Regulation on De Minimis Aid as stated in the application form. The business must provide InterTradeIreland with details of all other De Minimis aid which has been granted to the business within the past three years. It should be noted that a false declaration by a business resulting in the threshold of €200,000 being exceeded could later give rise to the aid being recovered with interest.
Terms & Conditions
- A business can only avail of one 'Emergency Business Solution' support
- There is a limited budget for the 'Emergency Business Solution' support and InterTradeIreland reserve the right to fund only those applications, which, in the opinion of InterTradeIreland, demonstrate a clear need and readiness to engage in this process.
- The 'Emergency Business Solution' support are non-transferable;
- The 'Emergency Business Solution' is provided under the European Commission Regulation on De Minimis Aid as stated in the application for the Emergency Business Solution. It should be noted that a false declaration by a business resulting in the threshold of €200,000 being exceeded could later give rise to the aid being recovered with interest;
- Company registration numbers may be checked on the Companies House website at www.companieshouse.gov.uk or with the Company Registration Office at www.cro.ie;
- Businesses participating in the 'Emergency Business Solution' support acknowledge that their client/professional relationship shall be strictly between the Service Provider and the Business. InterTradeIreland shall not be responsible for any costs or expenses of the business other than those payable by it pursuant to 'Emergency Business Solutions'.
- InterTradeIreland assumes no duty of care towards any business, nor shall it have any liability whatsoever or howsoever arising in connection with the appointment of a Service Provider (including without limitation for any loss or damage incurred in connection with the advice received from a Service Provider);
- By submitting this application you are agreeing that your business tax affairs are in order.
- Submission of this application shall constitute an acknowledgement of the business’s acceptance of these terms and conditions.