Emergency Business Solutions - Application Form
InterTradeIreland is offering 100% financial support up to £2,000/€2,250 towards professional advice to address key business challenges as a result of Covid-19.
Are you eligible?
To qualify for financial support your business must:
- Be located on the island of Ireland (North or South)
- Trade across the border (NI/ROI)
- Employ less than 250 employees
- Have an annual turnover of less than €50m (sterling equivalent)
- Have a satisfactory trading history (we reserve the rights to request submission of financial accounts)
Note: There are certain exclusions in line with specific State Aid guidelines, such as primary agriculture – please contact the Emergency Business Solutions team at InterTradeIreland for further information.
This funding is provided under the European Commission Regulation on De Minimis Aid as stated in the application form. The business must provide InterTradeIreland with details of all other De Minimis aid which has been granted to the business within the past three years. It should be noted that a false declaration by a business resulting in the threshold of €200,000 being exceeded could later give rise to the aid being recovered with interest.