Emergency Business Solutions
Professional advice, to the value of £2,000/€2,250 inc VAT (100% funded), is available for cross-border companies in manufacturing and tradable services, to address key business challenges related to Covid-19.
Support is provided for the following:
- Guidance and direction to relevant government supports and help in applying where feasible
- Emergency cash flow, people, supply chain
- Completion of lending applications for loan supports
- Legal Issues (HR, employment and redundancy advice, contracts, advice on leases)
- Help businesses diversify to offer other products or services
- Health and Safety / Business Risk
- Rapidly repositioning your business strategy (N.B. This key area is delivered via 1:1 workshops. No other key areas can be used in conjunction with this option as the cost constitutes the total support amount of £2,000/€2,250).
Support in rapidly repositioning your business strategy (Note: This key area is delivered via 1:1 workshops. No other key areas can be used in conjunction with this option as the cost constitutes the total support amount of £2,000/€2,250)
- A manufacturing or tradable service business registered on the island of Ireland (North or South)
- Engaged in cross border trade
- Have a satisfactory trading history (min. 18 months & established turnover)
- Have the capacity to deliver the project
- Have less than 250 employees and annual turnover of less than £40million (or Euro Equivalent)
Please note: Businesses involved in retail, distribution and agriculture are not eligible for assistance under this scheme. The funding is provided under the European Commission Regulation on De Minimis Aid as stated in the application for Emergency Business Solutions. The business must provide InterTradeIreland with details of all other De Minimis aid which has been granted to the business within the past three years. It should be noted that a false declaration by a business resulting in the threshold of €200,000 being exceeded could later give rise to the aid being recovered with interest.
To apply for this programme click on the link below: