Emergency Business Solutions
Professional advice, to the value of £2,000/€2,250 inc VAT (100% funded), is available for cross-border companies to address key business challenges related to Covid-19.
Support is provided for the following:
- Guidance and direction to relevant government supports and help in applying where feasible.
- Emergency cash flow, people, supply chain.
- Completion of lending applications for loan supports.
- Legal Issues (HR, employment and redundancy advice, contracts, advice on leases).
- Help businesses diversify to offer other products or services.
- Health and Safety / Business Risk.
- Rapidly repositioning your business strategy (N.B. This key area is delivered via 1:1 workshops. No other key areas can be used in conjunction with this option as the cost constitutes the total support amount of £2,000/€2,250).
Practical examples of how some companies are using this support are:
- Reviewing the employee handbook and ensuring HR policies and employee contracts are up to date.
- Looking at product delays, longer lead times, and looking at the right things to focus on to sustain profit margins.
- Projections and the impact of changes to agreed trading terms of payments receipts.
- How to manage staff working from home, juggling onsite and offsite requirements.
- Covid Risk register reviews, help with health and safety information logs and help with review of processes used for monitoring & contact tracing and checks on adherence to policies.
Apply for funding worth £2000/€2250 to address key challenges related to Covid-19.