Terms and Conditions of E-Merge Support
- Assistance requested must relate to online/digital support to address the impact of Covid-19.
- There is a limited budget for the E-Merge programme, and InterTradeIreland reserve the right to fund only those applications, which, in the opinion of InterTradeIreland, best meet the objectives of the scheme. Consequently satisfaction of the eligibility criteria for the scheme does not guarantee that an application will be successful. The decision in the award of E-Merge will be final and no discussions will be entered into with third parties.
- The E-Merge awards are non-transferable.
- The funding is provided under the European Commission Regulation on De Minimis Aid. The business must provide InterTradeIreland with details of all other De Minimis
aid, which has been granted to the business within the past three years. It should be noted that a false declaration by a business resulting in the threshold of €200,000 being exceeded could later give rise to the aid being recovered with interest.
- Company registration numbers may be checked on the Companies House WebCHeck website atwww.companieshouse.gov.uk or with the Company Registration Office at www.cro.ie.
- Companies participating in this Programme acknowledge that their client/professional relationship shall be strictly between the Provider selected to deliver the project. InterTradeIreland shall not be responsible for any costs or expenses of the company other than those payable by it pursuant to E-Merge. InterTradeIreland assumes no duty of care towards any company, nor shall it have any liability whatsoever or howsoever arising in connection with the appointment by the company of a Provider (including without limitation for any loss or damage incurred in connection with advice received from a Provider).
- By submitting this application you are agreeing that your business tax affairs are in order.
- Submission of this application shall constitute an acknowledgement of the business’s acceptance of these terms and conditions.